Actually, the BASEURL didn't do it for me, I had to use the 2nd parameter
for the LOGFILE command as explained below:

There is also an optional second argument to the LOGFILE command, which
specifies a prefix to add to all the filenames in that logfile. This is
useful if you've got several different servers or virtual hosts, when the
same filename may occur on each of the servers. For example,
LOGFILE mydomain.log http://www.mydomain.com

Now, I see it in my *.dat file created from Analog.  Here is a clip:

https://claws.sxu.edu/datatel/openweb/startovermsg.html
r       lRbD    1       22      0.019   2002    06      11      10      55

Yet, the html file that is created using Report Magic doesn't incorporate
this!  My REQUEST.html clip for this line is:

Any idea why the *.dat file doesn't seem to be translating correctly when I
use Report Magic???