See http://www.analog.cx/docs/include.html#FROMTO

FROM -00-00-01 # statistics for the last 1 days

Adrian

At 03:06 PM 9/24/02 -0400, you wrote:
>James Riemermann wrote:
>> Yep. Look at the COLs commands in the Other Reports documentation for
>> all the columns that can be included in a directory report. In short,
>> DIRCOLS RP
>
>    Great, that works like a charm.  Thanks so much for all your help.  Just
>one more question and I'll leave you guys alone.  = )  Is there anyway to
>just get a Directory report JUST from the past day?  besides manually
>putting in "FROM XXXXXXXX TO XXXXXXXX"?
>
>Sean Toohey
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Adrian Dolling, Systems Consultant
Public Library Services Branch
Ministry of Community, Aboriginal and Women's Services
PO Box 9490 Stn Prov Govt (mailing address)
Victoria BC  V8W 9N7

800 Johnson St, Victoria, BC (street address)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mcaws.gov.bc.ca/LGD/public_libraries/
Tel: 250-387-4043 or 1-800-663-7051
FAX: 250-953-3225