I've gotten referrers information from a program
called web log expert lite, so I know that my server
is creating logs with that info.

But I want to use Analog because that program doesn't
create web pages out of the results, so it's labor
intensive to get my client the results.

What steps can I take to get analog to display the
referrer info, or get my server to output it?

--- Stephen Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.mail-archive.com/analog-help@lists.isite.net/

http://lists.isite.net/listgate/analog-help/archives/