Im analyzing a log file that appends to one that was created 2 weeks ago. After every 2 weeks the file is closed, cached and a new one is created. I am also anylizing the file every 24 hours, to create a 24 hour report, and while the correct hits/vistors are being shown, the "Sucessful server requests" field is being shown as a very large number, probably the total of the requests since this file was created.

Ive looked in the FAQ, and there seems to be some indication that i need to exclude something , but i cant pinpoint exactly how i can tell it to stop looking in the cache after the 24 hours has been reached.

Here is a snippet of my code which i find would be the most relavent for help.

#Convert from GMT time which is recorded in log to local time. Does not account for daylight
#savings time
LOGTIMEOFFSET -360

#Run the report from the date specified to the date specified
#Default setting is this: From -00-00-00:-24+01 To -00-00-00 (from 24 hours ago to now)
FROM -00-00-00:-24+01
TO -00-00-00