Tony Silvestri ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Monday, October 21, 2002 2:46 PM):

> Attached are two files, a sample test.log file with 4 requests and a
> small configuration file for V5.24

> With this simple configuration I was able to get the FILEALIAS command
> to work.

So something else is wrong elsewhere in your configuration file. Use
SETTINGS ON to have analog tell you what it is doing. That might help
debug the issue.

> But, something else is surprising.  As you can see I have 4 requests
> logged in the file.  Only 2 show up whether FILEALIAS appears or not.

Because the middle two lines are corrupt. There are two adjacent
fields saying "GET" when there should be only one.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group