Aengus,

I'm interested in your first suggestion below--displaying the first and last
date/time column in the user report. I find mention of the "Last Column" report in
the "Report" documentation, but I don't see how to turn it on. Can you point me in
the right direction?

james

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/15/02 06:34AM >>>
Having said all that, if your web servers support "sessions" (ASP sessions on IIS,
for example), you could consider logging cookies, and using the ASPSESSIONID cookie
as a User, for example, and display the First and Last Date/Time columns in the
User report. But you'd be far better off using the OnSessionStart and OnSessionEnd
events in your application to log this kind of information to a separate Log file,
rather than trying to get it from your log files.