James Riemermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm interested in your first suggestion below--displaying the first
> and last date/time column in the user report. I find mention of the
> "Last Column" report in the "Report" documentation, but I don't see
> how to turn it on. Can you point me in the right direction?

By default, the User Report shows the number of requests, and the percentage of bytes
associated with that user. This is the equivalent of

USERCOLS Rb

If you want to show the first and last time and date, as well as the number of bytes,
rather than the percentage, you could specify

USERCOLS RBED

http://www.analog.cx/docs/othreps.html

Aengus