On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, Michael Lugassy wrote:

> 4 quick questions for Analog smarties:
>
> 1. I serve various file formats on my website (mp3, jpg, cfm) - how can I
> know the TOTAL bandwidth the server consumed (Data Transffered figure)?
> but still - not show those enteries in the request reports?

The total bandwidth is in the General Summary. You can use REQEXCLUDE to
exclude them from the Request Report. Maybe REQINCLUDE pages if you want to
see only HTML pages.

> 2. My site runs searches like this: /search/?in=*&q=XXXXXX
>     how can I define INTSEARCHENGINE correctly?
>     I tried - INTSEARCHENGINE /search/?in=*& q  without sucess.

Just INTSEARCHENGINE /search/ q

> 3. How can I minimize/group the output on the browser report? I need it to
> show MSIE 6, MSIE 5.5, without the long agent formatting.

There's a question in the FAQ about this.

> 4. My "Succesful requests for pages" are incorrect. I've set up
> PAGEINCLUDE *.cfm and here are some enteries from IIS logs - does it look
> ok to you?
> GET /index.cfm - 200
> GET /index.cfm ct=16&product=606 200
> GET /index.cfm product=1 200
> GET /index.cfm ct=13&artist=163 200

Yes, it looks OK. What's the problem?

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
 "Reserve your 2 hour delivery time, which means you'll see the same special