4 quick questions for Analog smarties:

1. I serve various file formats on my website (mp3, jpg, cfm) - how can I know the TOTAL bandwidth the server consumed (Data Transffered figure)? but still - not show those enteries in the request reports?

2. My site runs searches like this: /search/?in=*&q=XXXXXX
    how can I define INTSEARCHENGINE correctly?
    I tried - INTSEARCHENGINE /search/?in=*& q  without sucess.

3. How can I minimize/group the output on the browser report? I need it to show MSIE 6, MSIE 5.5, without the long agent formatting.

4. My "Succesful requests for pages" are incorrect. I've set up PAGEINCLUDE *.cfm and here are some enteries from IIS logs - does it look ok to you?
GET /index.cfm - 200
GET /index.cfm ct=16&product=606 200
GET /index.cfm product=1 200
GET /index.cfm ct=13&artist=163 200