Erik Wucher ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Tuesday, November 26, 2002 7:33 AM):

> I try to count 302-requests with analog. I createad a ASP file with
> a redirect to a special asp site on our site. Now I want to analyse
> with analog how many requests are on that file. But analog counts
> 302 request not as successful request, so i can't use any reports I
> want. Do I have a possibilty to get a 302 request as a successful
> request counted. The Logfiles contain the right log entries.

No, because then you would get double counting -- one for the 302
entry and one for the page it redirected too. You can see the results
of redirections in the Redirection Report. Add REDIR ON to your Analog
configuration file to enable it. See
http://analog.cx/docs/output.html#replist for a list of all reports in
Analog.

--