Hello,

I've got following problem:

I have a small internet application which is made as a single PHP (prices.php, see below) script. In general this script delievers either a HTML formular or a result list or a detailed view of a result, depending on the arguments in the URL.
Now I'd like analog to create statistics about it. In particilar:

1. How many times the script has been requested at all.
2. How many times the script has been requested at its different states.

I already have tried to make corresponding settings in the conf file for analolog. They look like this:

ARGSEXCLUDE *.php
ARGSINCLUDE prices.php
REFARGSEXCLUDE *.php

REQALIAS prices.php "Prices"
REQALIAS prices.php*form_submitted* "Prices List"
REQALIAS prices.php*show_details* "Prices Detail View"

REQINCLUDE prices.php*

When I run analog (and rmagic) with this settings the result in the requests report is a total of all reqeuests ("Prices") followed by more or less long sublist with the number of requests either for "Prices List" or for "Prices Detailed View". I,of course, want to have only 4 rows in this report for this PHP script, for example:

Prices total: 1000 Requests
Prises form: 400 Requests
Prises list: 250 Requests
Prises detail: 350 Requests

My question is: How must I configure analog to make it?

Thank you for help

Robert Vetter