Aengus wrote:
Robert Vetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John Harman wrote:

if you are running analog 5 or greater take a look at the
INTSEARCHWORD options (see www.analog.cx\docs\args.html#SEARCHENGINE
amongst other pages for more info on this)
I didn't find anything about INTSEARCHWORD in the analog
documentation. And, as far as I understand it, searchengine stuff
 doesn't help me, 'cos it bears on HTTP referers which is
uninteresting in my case. Am I right? Thanks anyway.

The INTSEARCHENGINE deals with Querystrings - so you can generate
reports from any "internal" search engine you are running. This is
pretty much what you are trying to do.

The second half of the section that John provides a URL for explains
this.

Aengus
Hello Aengus,

Off course INTSEARCHENGINE deals with querystrings, but in http referers, and, as I wrote before, they are not interesting for me.
And I dont't want to customize the search engine report, I want to customize the request report.

Thanks

Robert