Jimmy Daresta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> First following the guidelines here is my main specs:
>
> Windows 2k latest SP
> Analog 5.30
> IIS 5

> Now once I change the permissions to explicitly suddenly analog could
> not longer make use of gzip.

I could make some guesses about why the permissions didn't work, but I
should point out that Analog 5.30 has native support for gzip, and
doesn't need to use the UNCOMPRESS command. Even though I find gzip much
less flexible than zip, I've decided to start converting some of my
Analog archives over to gzip, as RDNS also only supports gzipped logs.

http://www.analog.cx/docs/whatsnew.html

Aengus