Stephen, and all,

I've been looking at doing a few mods to analog - and ran into
a bit of hurdle. Currently analog produces html 2.0 conformant reports -
are there any particular reasons (ie. still in existence) for this ?

Before I go and put some patches together, I thought it best to test
the waters and see if anyone here just has to have HTML 2.0 conformance ?
(it can be done, it's just more work)

Try http://www.jessen.ch/spamassassin-stats/index.html for a preview -
uses XHTML and CSS.

Also, I've spent some time getting analog to build with autoconf, and
it's getting there. Has anyone else looked at this too ?

/Per

regards,
Per Jessen, Zurich
http://www.enidan.com - home of the J1 serial console.