I am a new user and have managed to get to a stage where I can get Analog to produce various reports, including User, Monthly Summary, Daily Summary etc. from our web site's logs.

We also have a network with a proxy server through which all network users gain access to the Internet. The proxy server generates standard log files for each request.

Because this is a network proxy server, all users are authenticated users and their user ID appears in each log entry.

I have managed to get a User Report which shows the pie chart of total requests for each user.

I would like to have a report which lists (say) the top 20 url's visited by each authenticated user.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul