Hi,

On our old web server & site, I had no problem getting user counts through Analog with a cookie that looked like the following:
ASPSESSIONIDSSDBQTCQ=PMLOKNBBGIFEEBIGCMCNHOGN

On our new server, Analog won't create a user report, seemingly choking on the cookie, which looks like this:
CFID=124698;+CFTOKEN=11971022;+EXPLOREMN_HITTER=5E0FB2B2%2DB0D0%2DB064%2DD57C955BBA584434

Both are labeled cs(Cookie) in the field definition line in the logfiles.

Is there something about the format of the cookie text that Analog can't/won't analyze? Perhaps the fact that several cookie IDs are strung together with delimiters? Any ideas for solutions?

james

James Riemermann
MN Office of Tourism
651/297-2077