At 14.28 07/04/2000 -0400, Jeff Lewis wrote (in HTML):
>Hey everyone,
>New to the mailing list and to analog :)

Welcome Jeff!
On the weekend there isn't a lot of people, on this list.
Please, send your messages using "text only" option, or you drive crazy a
lot of Unix people here ;-)

>We're trying to determine what we want to use to look through
>our web log files and someone pointed us to analog.

You must offer a drink to that nice guy!

>What version would I download in order to install
>on a Unix server?  I want to intall this on the
>web and run it from there.

The latest: 4.1, for this week.
But Stephen Turner is a really fast programmer, so better to check on the
site http://www.analog.cx
Before to run Analog from the web (I see many people has problems doing
this) play with it from your local console for a couple of days, to fine
tune it.
When you have the result you need you can switch to the web.
Oh, BTW, there is a lot of resolved problems on the mailing list archive,
so don't forget to read it!

Have a nice sunday!

Marco Bernardini