Thanks

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Duke Hillard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Viernes, 08 de Agosto de 2003 11:30
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: [analog-help] RV: Help

The author of Analog defines his terms in the documentation that is provided
with Analog and on his Web site at "http://www.analog.cx/docs/defns.html";.
Pages and requests are both mentioned.  If your partners read this page,
they
will better understand Analog's results.  Another page that might help
them is
online at "http://www.louisiana.edu/Web/Stats/docs/meaning.html";.

By the way, I had no problem understanding your english.

Have a nice weekend,

-- Duke