Hi!

--- Duke Hillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You could run a separate report for each user.
> You might want to use a shell script for this with
> variables for username and destination of output.

Hm. But I have logs only for a whole server and not
for every user directoy separatly.

So I have to manually (or make a program) grep all
logs (even gzip-ed ones) for each user in a turn and
save that to a temporary file on which I run analog?
Won't that create big temporary files (all logs
degziped ...)?

Mike