Hey all.

Is there a way to set the "last 7 days" to be the last 7 days for a LOGFILE, instead of from the present date?

I'm trying to analyze data from june, and would essentially like analog to behave as though I'm running the report on June 30th, since all my reports are defaulting to blank, since things like the vhost report by default include hosts above a certain threshhold in the last 7 days (when there are no log entries).

Thanks,

-Dan Mahoney

--

"Be happy.  Try not to hurt each other.  Hope you fall in love."

--Mallory, Family Ties Finale (on the meaning of life)