On Tuesday, November 23, 2004 5:58 PM [GMT],
Libby Sommer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I just downloaded Analog, and am trying to get it
> to analyze a plain text version of my website logs.
> I saved the document with the .log extension (after
> first saving it as .txt), and these are my configurations
> for Analog.
>  LOGFILE 10_26_2004,*.log

Is your logfile called 10_26_2004, or 10_26_2004.log? Or
10_26_2004.log.txt?

Analog includes a sample logfile, logfile.log, with entries from
December 31st, 1999 to January 4th, 2000. Your "*.log" is reading that
logfile. If your logfile is called 10_26_2004.log, and it is in the
Analog directory, then it would also have been read, which suggest that
your logile either doesn't end in .log, or isn't stored in the Analog
directory.

Aengus