Indentation indicates a subset.  In your example,
lines 2 and 3 are a subset of line 1.  That is, line 1
has 100 page requests.  Lines 2 and 3 are part of
those 100 requests; they aren't additional requests.
If lines 2 and 3 aren't indented, there would be no
way to recognize that they are subsets.

HTH,

-- Duke

Nick Altmann wrote:

This should be a simple thing, but I can't figure it out from the docs.

Currently my Referrer report comes out something like this:

#pages URL 100 http://www.google.com/search 60 http://www.google.com/search?q=foo (indented)
40 http://www.google.com/search?q=bar (indented)
80 http://www.yahoo.com/search
80 http://www.yahoo.com/search?q=foo (indented)

Is there any combination of directives that can get it to look flat like
this:

#pages URL 80 http://www.yahoo.com/search?q=foo
60 http://www.google.com/search?q=foo
40 http://www.google.com/search?q=bar

This would provide better ordering for the exact pages browsers are arriving
from.

begin:vcard
fn:Duke Hillard
n:Hillard;Duke
org:University of Louisiana at Lafayette;University Computing Support Services
adr:;;P.O. Box 42770;Lafayette;LA;70504-2770;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:University Webmaster
tel;work:337.482.5763
x-mozilla-html:TRUE