On Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:36 PM [GMT],
Nick Altmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> If lines 2 and 3 aren't indented, there would be no way to
>> recognize that they are subsets.
>
> Thanks for the reply. For my particular purpose, I'm more interested
> in the absolute order of referring pages than in any grouping of
> them. I'd also like to leave out (in my example) lines like
> "http://www.google.com/search"; which themselves don't refer any
> requests.

http://www.google.com/search is the referring page.

Is there any difference between a "foo" reference from Yahoo and a "foo"
reference from google? It sounds like you should probably be looking at
the Search report, rather than the referrer report.

I don't know whether you can use aliases to modify the way referrers are
parsed. Has anyone any experience with that?

Aengus