On Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:34 PM [GMT],
Lorenzo Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are a few images that are not in analog's "images/" directory:
>   os.png, type.png, size.png and others. Where can I find these
> images. analogo.gif is in the correct directory and is loaded, but I
> can't find the others.

Those images are pie charts for the various reports, and are generated
by Analog when it runs. By default, they are created in the current
working directory, but you can control where they are created by using
the CHARTDIR and LOCALCHATDIR commands -
http://analog.cx/docs/othreps.html#CHARTDIR

Aengus