HI,

I have just started using analog 6.0 to analyze some server logs.
My ISP provides 2 logs, a main log file and also a separate referrer log file.
I am trying to get a report that shows that I had X visitors from ABC.com, Y
from XYZ.com etc.  The analog documentation indicates that it is possible to
run reports on referring sites but I am unable to locate specific documentation
on how to do this.  Could anyone point me in the direction of a how-to or the
specific documentation showing how to analyze the data in the referrer log file.

TIA.

Karl