On Monday, July 24, 2006 8:36 AM [EDT],
Grace Sheu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Please go to

http://www.tunl.duke.edu/nucldata/Website_Report/June2006.html

to see the full Browser Report.

It's pretty obvious that
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Yahoo! Slurp;
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/ysearch/slurp)

is not being counted as a Robot.

You also need to add
PAGEINCLUDE *.pdf
PAGEINCLUDE *.shtml

so that your Page counts make more sense.

To get a list of the browsers that are falling into the "OS Unknown"
category, search and replace ROBOTINCLUDE to BROWREPEXCLUDE, and add
BROWREPEXCLUDE *Windows*
BROWREPEXCLUDE *Macintosh*
BROWREPEXCLUDE *Linux*
BROWREPEXCLUDE *SunOS*
BROWREPEXCLUDE *BSD*

The browsers that are left are the ones that make up OS Uknown.

Aengus

Thanks.

Grace