On Friday, August 18, 2006 10:47 AM [EDT],
Mario Arce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We just upgraded my analog from version 5.32 to 6.0.

We run it in Windows with IIS 6.0 and ActivePerl 5.8.x and the US
form.

The error we are getting is:

---------------------------------

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete
set of HTTP headers.

I have checked the output produced by the "anlgform.pl" and
"analog.exe" separately and they seemed fine.

Any ideas?

A number of people have reported difficulties running anlgform under IIS6. There was a post to the list last year that suggested a work around, but I haven't seen any followup to confirm that it works:

http://lists.meer.net/pipermail/analog-help/2005-July/018575.html

Aengus