On Monday, August 21, 2006 10:24 AM [EDT],
Mario Arce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm sorry but I followed forward and backwards the thread link you
included and did not find a solution or a hint as to where to find
the problem. Was it on "anlgform.pl"?

In the archive message that I pointed to, Michael Smith says that he
"called badreq right before and after the 'unless (close...' section,
intending to get status." and that this allowed him to get a result in his browser. I presume that meant that he stuck a call to badreq in at line 118, but I don't have access to IIS6 at the moment, so I haven't been able to test this.

Also, I have searched the analog-help archives through January 2005
for any IIS 6 posts with no luck.

There were a number of threads mentioning IIS6 in 2005 - this google URL should point to them:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alists.meer.net+analog-help+iis6

Aengus