Walter Ian Kaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 08:45 a -0400 08/03/2007, Aengus didst inscribe upon an electronic
> papyrus:
>> On Friday, August 03, 2007 8:38 AM [EDT],
>> Walter Ian Kaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Um... what causes this?
>>
>> A buggy browser?
>
> No... that message is being sent TO the browser. My browser does not
> produce it. Something weird in anlgform.pl, apparently.

anlgform.pl didn't produce that error message either - you can read the
source, and you'll see that error text isn't there.

A similar question came up 2 years ago, but there weren't any responses:
http://lists.meer.net/pipermail/analog-help/2005-September/018837.html

Presumably the problem is with whatever web server you are using, and
how it's parsing the output from anlgform.pl. It might also be a problem
with one of your Perl libraries that handles XML parsing.

Aengus