Walter Ian Kaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 12:14 p -0400 08/03/2007, Aengus didst inscribe upon an electronic
> papyrus:
>> Walter Ian Kaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>>  The xhtml emperor is naked. I hereby request real HTML output.
>>
>> http://www.analog.cx/docs/output.html#outstyle
>
> HTML 2.0? No tables/styles? Why no 3.2 or 4.0?
> I would like the same output as the XHTML version, but in HTML.

There are no tables in an Analog report.

The XHTML output generated by Analog validates with "This Page Is Valid
XHTML 1.0 Strict!" at http://validator.w3.org/. If your browser won't
render the output, it's a problem with your browser, not with Analogs
output.

After a day of back and forth on this, you still haven't told us what
web server you're using, or whether you see the same errors when you use
a different browser. As anlgform.pl just calls Analog itself to generate
the output, and it seems unlikely that you're suddenly stumbling on an
issue with displaying the output from Analog, it seems much more likely
that your web server is modifying the response from Analog before it
delivers it to your browser. But if you can't be bothered providing the
basic information that other people need to do your troubleshooting for
you, there isn't much point in any of us wasting our time guessing at
what the problem might be.

Aengus