linda x <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, I noticed that line in the same file. I tried to comment it out
> by adding "##" in front of it.  But I got an error when running
> analog. And it still shows in the web browser.

The .lng files are lists of language specific strings. Analog is always
going to put a string in at the end of the report. You can change the
text of the string to anything you want, but you can't delete the line
(or comment it out). So just take the text out, but leave the empty line
there.

Note that the line in the .lng file is "This analysis was produced by".
The word analog is hard coded - the least you can do is acknowledge the
free software that you're using.

Aengus