I've just seen Paul Wade's post on this, which I wasn't aware of before
Icompiled this, but I have so here I am.I've built in the Vista detection to
Analog's OS report as well as a fewother additions and changes here and there,
I will try and keep it tickingover with OS/Browser changes where I can in the
future as well, but offer nowarranties or promises.ChrisGet it======Win32
binary & source:
http://camie.dyndns.org/qlink/?id=2Changelog=========6.0.3Added hyperlink back
to both analog.cx and camie.dyndns.org on HTML, XHTMLand Computer (ReportMagic)
outputOperating System Report: Added specfic statements for NT 4.0Operating
System Report: Added Windows 7.0 detection (Blackcomb/Vienna)Operating System
Report: Corrected error in Windows Server 2008 OS detection6.0.2Fixed the icon
transparency corruption in the release binaryOperating System Report: Added
Windows Server 2008 to OS detection list6.0.1Initial C:Amie Edition releaseMade
and Added new high-resolution iconChanged version numbersChanged Edition to
Analog C:Amie EditionOperating System Report: Added Windows Vista to OS
detectionOperating System Report: Changed 'Windows 3.1' detection to include
Windows3.10, 3.11 and NT 3.51 which use the same agentBrowser Summary: Added
NetFront to Browser detection6.0Initial release sourced from www.analog.cx