Hello Aengus,

All 64-bit browsers for Windows are currently unusable, because web designers
have been encouraged for years to adopt Flash everywhere and as a 32-bit
application, the player won’t install or work on a 64-bit browser.

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=6b3af6c9

I don’t use Linux, but this guy claims to have it working on Konqueror...

http://www.darronschall.com/weblog/archives/000258.cfm

I’m not disparaging your work or efforts in any way, but I think your current
modification just counts those browsers that identify themselves as 64-bit on
a 64-bit OS, so IE7 (and IE6?) basically.  Even checking for the WOW64
identifier will only pick up IE. It’s a useful modification for the future,
but since it misses all those hits from 32-bit browsers on 64-bit Windows,
it’s probably best confined in a different form to the Browser Report, don’t
you think?

Thanks again for your help!

Paul