You could probably do this with

FILEEXCLUDE *
FILEINCLUDE <error page>

and just set the Referrer report to ON (and the others off).

Personally I would recomend you install XENU
(http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html) or the W3C linkchecker
(http://validator.w3.org/checklink)

I use both with XENU on my desktop and the linkchecker installed on one of my
unix boxes.

Rgds

Alan Wright
FEHS Technician

>>> "Hildreth, Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 20/12/2007 23:31 >>>
I am using analog 5.32 and trying to find a way to display the user
click patterns.  The result that I am truly looking for is to find the
dead links on our website.  One method is to find the link the user
click just prior to reaching our "error" page.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve
Steve Hildreth
Information Solutions Group
Office: 213-241-1691
Cell: 213-215-8195
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>