-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aengus
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 8:19 AM
To: Support for analog web log analyzer
Subject: Re: [analog-help] click pattern

Hildreth, Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using analog 5.32 and trying to find a way to display the user
> click patterns.  The result that I am truly looking for is to find the
> dead links on our website.  One method is to find the link the user
> click just prior to reaching our "error" page.  Any help is greatly
> appreciated.

Analog has a "Failed Referrer" report that is turned off by default. You
can turn it on with FAILREF ON. This will list the referrers for all the
failed requests. If you restrict this to just your own website
(FAILREFINCLUDE *yoursite.com/*) then you get a list of any links on
your site that generated errors when they were clicked on.

Aengus