Aengus, thanks so much for your suggestion. Unfortunately, it doesn't
seem to work for me. I made these entries in my analog config file:
REFINCLUDE *.google.*,*.jhuccp.org*,*.yahoo.*

SEARCHENGINE    http://*.google.com/*   q,as_q,as_oq,as_epq,query
SEARCHENGINE    http://*.google.co.*/*  q,as_q,as_oq,as_epq,query
SEARCHENGINE    http://*.google.com.*/* q,as_q,as_oq,as_epq,query

This generates this section in the '--settings' output:
Including (+) and excluding (-) the following referrers:
  All excluded, then
  + *.google.*
  + *.jhuccp.org*
  + *.yahoo.*

This leads me to believe that it's working correctly. I wanted these
three referrers, because they make up most of my referrer report.
However, I get this output when I run analog:
../analog-6.0/analog: analog version 6.0/Unix
../analog-6.0/analog: Warning M: Logfile
/opt/analog/logdata/web1/access_log*
  contains lines with no referrers, which are being filtered
  (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
../analog-6.0/analog: Warning M: Logfile
/opt/analog/logdata/db/ccp-apps2/ex*
  contains lines with no referrers, which are being filtered
sh: line 20: 19024 Segmentation fault      ../analog-6.0/analog
+gweb1.analog.cfg

This error message troubles me, as it seems to indicate that log entries
without referrers were being dropped. I'll have trouble interepting this
report, I think. Even if this report didn't seg fault, I'm not sure it
would be useful to me.

Unless I or anyone else on this list can think of another suggestion, I
think that I just have two options:
1) Add more memory to this host.
2) Generate a report with just the Search Query and Search Word
sections, and minimize or eliminate everything else. Any guesses if this
would work?

Thanks, again, for your help and suggestions.

-Kevin