Nick Altmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've reviewed the archives (and found plenty of "64 bit" discussion), but
have not been able to find a binary compiled for 64 bit Windows.Has anyone
made a "analog_60w64.zip" available for download?Compiling from source (on
Windows) is currently outside my skill set, but the 2GB memory limit of 32 bit
is becoming increasingly bothersome.

Nick,

Just use the Win32 version of Analog, like I do. With the amount of RAM Analog
uses any memory limits are not an issue, while most apps are still 32-bit and
run happily under Windows x64.

Paul