On 7/7/2008 7:19 AM, Arnab Ganguly wrote:
Hi All,
I am using Analog for the first time.In my Apache I have tailor made the log in the following format

*LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" \"Transaction time in Sec= %T\" \"Bytes received = %I\" %>s %b" common

*My requirement is Analog should be able to understand the above format.
I tried out the following in the analog.cfg file,

APACHELOGFORMAT (%h %l %u %t \"%r\" \"Transaction time in Sec= %T\" \"Bytes received = %I\" %>s %b)
LOGFILE /data/servers/testgm1/logs/access_log
OUTFILE /data/servers/testgm1/pages/output.html
HOSTNAME "10.146.163.301"
HOSTNAME "http://10.146.163.301";

but the output.html file generated is not proper.Any help would be very much appreciated.

I'm sorry, I jumped to the wrong conclusion when I saw a question that referenced a Log format. It looks like your APACHELOGFORMAT is fine - it parses the sample logfile lines that you posted.

What do you mean when you say that "the output.html file generated is not proper"?

Aengus