Hi everybody,

with CSCW just concluded and conferences like CHI and WWW coming up we have a
good set of papers to review for the February issue of the Research Newsletter
[1]

Please take a look at: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WRN201402 and add your
name next to any paper you are interested in reviewing. As usual, short notes
and one-paragraph reviews are most welcome.

Instead of contacting past contributors only, this month we’re experimenting
with a public call for reviews cross-posted to analytics-l and wiki-research-l.
if you have any question about the format or process feel free to get in touch
off-list.

Dario Taraborelli and Tilman Bayer

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Newsletter