+17074787023

From: wiki-research-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
<wiki-research-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org> on behalf of Dario Taraborelli
<dtarabore...@wikimedia.org>
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 8:11 AM
To: A mailing list for the Analytics Team at WMF and everybody who has an
interest in Wikipedia and analytics.; Research into Wikimedia content and
communities
Subject: [Wiki-research-l] Upcoming research newsletter: new papers open for
review

Hi everybody,

with CSCW just concluded and conferences like CHI and WWW coming up we have a
good set of papers to review for the February issue of the Research Newsletter
[1]

Please take a look at: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WRN201402 and add your
name next to any paper you are interested in reviewing. As usual, short notes
and one-paragraph reviews are most welcome.

Instead of contacting past contributors only, this month we’re experimenting
with a public call for reviews cross-posted to analytics-l and wiki-research-l.
if you have any question about the format or process feel free to get in touch
off-list.

Dario Taraborelli and Tilman Bayer

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Newsletter