Thanks Oliver

Early observations

* Really happy to see top percentiles in load graphs
* Mobile Web has only three days data
* Interface is simple and easy to use
* We need to know the sample rate
* Apps have fewer sessions than results page opened

Speaking over IRC it's clear that we don't have confidence in this
data. We need to fix this and fix it quickly so that we can accurately
plan our work. We're supposed to be presenting this data at the next
metrics meeting and we're not a point where I feel comfortable sharing
our data let alone next steps.

Oliver & Dan, what can the team do to support you guys on this? I want
you guys to own this and know that were here to support you.

Should I be adding new feature requests and bugs to
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/search-data-analytics/ ?

--tomasz