By the way, to the best of my knowledge, all recordings to "permanent
media" are overwritten or destroyed after 60 days. I thought that was
specified in either the Privacy Policy or Terms of Use but I can't find the
specific reference, and that bothers me. Can someone at Legal explain why
this isn't specified in either in the PP or ToU? (Feel free to fork this
question if it becomes a distraction to the original thread.)

Thanks,

Pine