I am running Ubuntu Gutsy and eclipse 3.2 It isn't a problem with my
xml files (I did update the files for new syntax with no effect). Do
you have any idea why m5 wont build the R.java file? I have tried
cleaning the project to get it to build, but nothing works to get
R.java except for going back to m3. A project that I am working on we
need some of the features in m5, but can't get it to work.