I've noticed a few dual sim card holder for htc devices. Do you think
android would host such a component?  I was thinking T-Mo for data 3g and
AT&T for calling on their 2g network

On Nov 3, 2008 1:52 PM, "UBZack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Go to the Settings app, then Wireless controls, then Mobile networks,
then check "Use only 2G networks" this should do the trick.
-Zack

On Nov 3, 4:43 pm, "Amir Noble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > My question
is how do u disable 3g t...

> On Nov 3, 2008 1:36 PM, "UBZack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I've been
having the exact same p...