Hi,

I am trying to run the Notepad tutorial but when I load it into
Eclipse Europa there is always an "Invalid Character Constant" error
with the ._Notepadv1.java file. There are also three "Syntax error on
tokens, delete these tokens" errors, one for each "._" version of the
project .java files (does anyone know what these are?). Does anyone
know how to fix these errors or perhaps if there is a problem with the
latest version of the downloadable code for this tutorial? Any help
would be greatly appreciated. I am using Eclipse Europa with the
Android plug-in on a Windows
XP pc.

Thanks,
Shaun