I don't know you are not seeing your posts, but I see this post as your
third post.  You need to tell us the error message if you are likely to get
any help here.  :)

  _____

From: android-beginners@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-beginn...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of MMC2
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 1:38 AM
To: android-beginners@googlegroups.com
Subject: [android-beginners] Android beginners

I am new to this. I have just tried twice to post a question but it does not
appear anywhere that I can find it. I have done the Hiullo World tutorial.
Then I did the Notepadv1 tutorial but it came up with an error, and I can't
work out what it is. When I load the Notepadv1Solution app, which is
supposed to be be the correct answer, it comes up with the same error.  Can
anyone help me please?

Regards

Michael  J   McLean