NOTEPADV1

To Mike Garcia or anyone else who can shed light onto my problem.

I want to run the tutorial app Notepadv1Solution  but I get errors and it won't
run.

Thanks for your reply. I am using version     android-sdk-windows-1.1_r1    of
the SDK.

I wasn't able to cut and paste the problem descriptions, but here they are

DESCRIPTION                                            RESOURCE
PATH                                                   LOCATION      TYPE

Invalid character constant                                 ._Notepadv1.java
           Notepadv1/src/com/android/demo/notepad1    line 1       Java Problem
Syntax error on tokens, delete these tokens      ._Notepadv1.java
 Notepadv1/src/com/android/demo/notepad1    line 1        Java Problem
Syntax error on tokens, delete these tokens      ._NotesDbAdapter.java
Notepadv1/src/com/android/demo/notepad1     line 1       Java Problem
Syntax error on tokens, delete these tokens      ._R.java
      Notepadv1/src/com/android/demo/notepad1    line 1       Java Problem

I can't see where these errors are. I don't know what the tokens are and I
cannot work out how to display the line numbers. Many thanks if you can help.

MMC2