you will have 2 different serial numbers for 2 different emulators,
check it by 'adb devices'

$ adb devices
List of devices attached
emulator-5554   device
emulator-5556   device

use the serial number to get separate logs by 'adb -s <serial number>
logcat

$ adb -s emulator-5554 logcat  # at terminal 1
$ adb -s emulator-5556 logcat  # at terminal 2