Hi guys and first of all thanks for reading me :)

What I want to do is to display a button that is always visible on the
bottom of my view. The problem is that my scrollview is going all
through the end of the screen. Therefore my button is hiding the last
items of my scroll view.

Here is my current layout :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<RelativeLayout
android:id="@+id/RelativeLayout01"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="fill_parent"
xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";>

        <LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
        android:orientation="vertical"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:id="@+id/ChooseURView"
        android:layout_alignParentTop="true" >
                <TextView
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:text="@string/ChooseCriterias"
                android:textColor="@color/White"
                android:gravity="center_horizontal"
                android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal"/>

                <View
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="2dip"
                android:background="#FF0000" />

                <ScrollView
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:id="@+id/SearchSV"

android:scrollbarTrackVertical="@drawable/scrollbar_vertical_track"

android:scrollbarThumbVertical="@drawable/scrollbar_vertical_thumb"/

        </LinearLayout>

        <RelativeLayout
        android:id="@+id/footer"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_alignParentBottom="true">

                <View
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="2dip"
                android:background="#FF0000" />