Hi,

To keep it relative you should set the layout_height to "fill_parent"
and gave it a weight of 1 or more. That way the list will strech to
fill all the remaining screen without overlapping with the button.
Check out the LinearLayout info from here:
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/layout-objects.html

Also, if I read this layout correctly you could just have a vertical
LinearLayout with all your componenents instead of using the
RelativeLayouts.

Chris.